Career / Employees
In an industry that traditionally has relied on a part-time workforce of early childhood educators, Innovation Learning stands out. We believe that licensed educators who understand the social-emotional and learning needs of school-aged children are vital to a vibrant school aged before and after school program. Besides employing the highest proportion of licensed educators in before and after school, we also employ a high preponderance of full-time staff. Furthermore, we pay our employees between 20 and 25% more than other providers to ensure that we hire the best teachers possible.
- Innovation Learning’s staffing structure has been designed to ensure effective management and communication for each school in each district.
- Our Area Directors are educators with prior management and educational experience
- Each Site-level team is comprised of one Site Coordinator, who is an experienced educator who meets your state’s qualifications and has a firm understanding of standards.
- The Site Coordinator communicates regularly with building leadership to provide a seamless approach.
- Each site also employs at least one licensed teacher who provides academic support and instruction and oversees the homework block.
Employee Portal Options
What They're Saying...
“We love the creative projects they work on, seeing the staff work with the kids not just on their homework but taking it further and going above and beyond to work with the kids on their basic skills, communication, presentation, creative thinking, etc. They’re learning and having fun!“
- Parent at Eagle Heights Elementary, Missouri
“Wonderful staff!!! The BEST program we have used!!! Thank you, EVERYONE!!!!”
- Parent at Ridgeline Academy, Arizona
“I really enjoy the staff! They help with my child’s needs and concerns. I highly recommend Innovation Learning!”
- Parent at ALA San Tan Valley, Arizona
“The staff is awesome! I love how they do so many activities with the students. They are never bored. My children always get mad they have to leave for home when we pick them up. This shows how the program is wonderful and the staff as well. Such a nice group of people.”
- Parent at St. Patrick Catholic School, Illinois
“The team is amazing - great caregivers and very nice people. I have great confidence in them and can leave my granddaughter there without any worries. Gives us such peace of mind which is important to us. I also appreciate how well stocked the center is. There is an abundance of supplies for crafts, work and play. Please ensure the team there is recognized. We don't know how we'd manage without this service!”
- Guardian at Elk Creek Elementary School, Colorado